SuperThinh12

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.thinhlephotos.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
3131825415_8dc86fefe3.jpg

Cool photo. But I'd brighten the whole pic up just a tiny bit -- not too much. Then select just the skater (In PhotoShop) and brighten the skater up some more. One problem is the skater is a bit dark in a dark picture. You might try transforming (scaling) the skater larger. Because another problem is that you have several small elements and the skater is one of them. Still, I like it.

I like it, brightening and enlarging might help.

get a little closer to the subject.... extreme sports is what i shoot mostly, and the key to a great shot is getting close to the subject...

also on closer inspection (hard to tell with such a small picture) but your subject is out of focus

Noob question I know, but which effect does this? I was looking around and stuff seemed to sound like it would, like 'red filter' but ended up not doing so

Noob question I know, but which effect does this? I was looking around and stuff seemed to sound like it would, like 'red filter' but ended up not doing so

do you mean the black and white background witha colored subject? if so, its selective coloring... google it theres some great guides online.. and its very easy

I would see this being done in photoshop by layering two images, one being B/W and the other being colour. The only part of the colour one that would "show" would be the skater.

Then you combine the two layers together and voila!

Woah that was fast, thanks :) It is really easy, I was trying to load the image i did this to on photoshop and wont let me select it b/c its a photoshop style photo i think. Im not too familar with Macs so idk how to change it to jpg :(

Woah that was fast, thanks :) It is really easy, I was trying to load the image i did this to on photoshop and wont let me select it b/c its a photoshop style photo i think. Im not too familar with Macs so idk how to change it to jpg :(

sounds like your background layer is locked... could be wrong.. just double click the layer, then it will ask to make a new layer, just hit return and voila, you will have a new unlocked layer that you can select... (if it keeps the original background layer, just delete it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back