C&C Please

washmabuttbro

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just bought a d70 and a 18-70mm about a week ago and i'm still trying to get the hang of it. here are some pictures i've taken. give me some feedback.

_DSC0025small.jpg

DSC_0012small.jpg

i cropped this one a little bit because that white thing is kind of distracting, but there's not much i can do about that now.

feedback would be appreciated.

First welcome to the forum! i am a newb too but imo the first looks a little under-exsposed. as for the second yes the white thing is kind of distracting and some of his mouth is cut out of the frame but other than that a decent pic. keep up the good work

I actually really like your first one, interesting composition and good DoF (maybe could use a tiny bit more, but not sure). I find the coloured thing in the bg that goes down and touches the woman's nose a bit distracting, however. As for the second one, you need a reshoot without the white thing, id delete this one.

I actually really like your first one, interesting composition and good DoF (maybe could use a tiny bit more, but not sure). I find the coloured thing in the bg that goes down and touches the woman's nose a bit distracting, however. As for the second one, you need a reshoot without the white thing, id delete this one.

it's actually a dude haha. it's my friend paul

oooops yep i see that now, didn't mean to cause offense! In my defence, I was just going by the long hair...:confused:

haha yeah i probably would have done the same thing haha

Most reactions

Back