c&c please

Discussion in 'Nature & Wildlife' started by outlandishogle, Oct 24, 2008.

1. outlandishogle

outlandishogle TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I have posted two of these before but i put them as a link instead of just the picture so here they are.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. SpaceNut

SpaceNut TPF Noob!

Although #1 is clear and sharp (the insect that is) it doesn't do too much for me. Maybe if there was a face and eyes or antennae it would be better. Just my opinion.
    I like #2 as a regular pic. I'll be looking for more of your work. Good luck!

3. pugnacious33

pugnacious33 TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I like the first pic. For the second pic, i'd experiment with lighting. I don't think the overcast did the fall colors justice. But the compositions is good.

4. outlandishogle

outlandishogle TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    thank you for the replies. space nut we are in the same state! i agree with the face and eyes but this little guy it was hard to tell what was the front and what was the back
    pugnacious33 i agree with needing more light. i swear as soon as i was leaving my house to go shoot the clouds rolled in. but i do like the clouds on the right. thanks again for the comments.

5. SpaceNut

SpaceNut TPF Noob!

You are right, it is difficult to see which end is which on these little critters and it's too bad because they are not as interesting a subject to photograp without a face (or butt). But you still did a good job. And I live about 50-60 miles from you. Maybe we'll meet someday.

6. Phazan

Phazan TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I like them both, but I think the first might be cooler if you had a little deeper depth of field? (Maybe, I don't know)
    But the second is cool too, maybe some different lighting would be better, though.