c&c please.

rhall54

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
001.jpg

picture taken while visiting my family in san diego :)

Pretty colors and looks like a nice sharp, exposure, but not much of interest in the shot itself. (imo)

nice foto, as manaheim siad, nice colors and exposure...

...but i actually do find it interesting....how the building/bottom windows are cutt off by the hill....and the building itself looks interesting by the blue squares on it...

good job:thumbup:

great technical shot, nice and crisp.

As already said, I'm not sure what I should be looking at. What are you trying to tell with this picture?

pretty interesting shot but it is kinda of lacking a strong focus/subject.. like manahiem said

I like the shot good job.

Bigtwinky why does she has to be saying something with a picture??

It's tilted slightly to the right.

I'm guessing it's a good memory for you, but it's rather vanilla for me.

I'm guessing it's a good memory for you, but it's rather vanilla for me.

Heyyyyy, I like vanilla.

@rhall54
You came here to San Diego and this is what you shot? Come on girl! Show us your photos of the beach, Coronado Bridge, Seaport Village, etc. :)

I like photos like this, especially on trips - I take a lot of basic street shots myself, just to give me a better reminder of what the town looked like. Basic shots like these are good for putting yourself back in the location. Good shot.

Heyyyyy, I like vanilla.

@rhall54
You came here to San Diego and this is what you shot? Come on girl! Show us your photos of the beach, Coronado Bridge, Seaport Village, etc. :)

aww man.. I wish we went to the beach. We only stayed for a day and my auntie wasn't feeling well, so we just walked around the streets. :(

My family lives about 45 mins from Riverside in Adelanto.. so that's where I spent most of my time.

Very clear shot, good work

thank you so much!

i know some of you have said there is lack of focus.. is there anything else "wrong" with the picture?

or something anyone would change? brightness? contrast? anything?

My family lives about 45 mins from Riverside in Adelanto.. so that's where I spent most of my time.

Isn't that somewhere near Apple Valley? I almost bought some land in Victorville back in 92. I should have done it. Oh well. Hey, if I can remember correctly, isn't there some big solar powerplant out there? I think I remember seeing it. I wouldn't mind taking a couple of shots of those huge mirrors.

yep that's exactly where they live. Victorville is like 15 mins away from them. It's not a very pretty area. Not very safe either. I'm not sure about a solar plant. There's a dry lake bed out there that's pretty cool. and lots of old burned down buildings. and old run down army bases.

Most reactions

Back