C&C please.

Welcome to the forum Ivan.

As a first tip, if you click the
insertimage.gif
icon and paste your image link there, they will show up in the thread.

As to the images themselves, my first reaction is to say the subjects are a little mundane and not really saying much to the viewer. The trick here is to see if you can find a different angle on the familiar - a different point of view if you will. Also look to isolate the subject from any non-essential objects in the immediate vicinity.

Welcome to the forum Ivan.

As a first tip, if you click the
insertimage.gif
icon and paste your image link there, they will show up in the thread.

As to the images themselves, my first reaction is to say the subjects are a little mundane and not really saying much to the viewer. The trick here is to see if you can find a different angle on the familiar - a different point of view if you will. Also look to isolate the subject from any non-essential objects in the immediate vicinity.
could you elaborate a bit on what you mean by a different point of view?

Lower angles, higher angles, a direction from which we'd not normally see such a common object from. Maybe from underneath, preferably whilst it's not running even. Most people are used to viewing almost everything from somewhere between 4 to 6 feet above the ground, usually looking down or no more than towards the horizon. Try to break away from that convention if you can.

Lower angles, higher angles, a direction from which we'd not normally see such a common object from. Maybe from underneath, preferably whilst it's not running even. Most people are used to viewing almost everything from somewhere between 4 to 6 feet above the ground, usually looking down or no more than towards the horizon. Try to break away from that convention if you can.
ok I get it thanks ^_^ one more quick question how is my compisition? In terms of Exposure and ISO and such.

Pic 1 is slightly over exposed
Pic 2 is slightly under exposed
Pic 3 is very high contrast, so you've probably got about the right balance there between dark an light.

None of the compositions are particularly exciting, things are very centred.

Without any information on the settings used, it's difficult to know whether the ISO was well chosen or not.

Time to go try some different shots now I think.

Pic 1 is slightly over exposed
Pic 2 is slightly under exposed
Pic 3 is very high contrast, so you've probably got about the right balance there between dark an light.

None of the compositions are particularly exciting, things are very centred.

Without any information on the settings used, it's difficult to know whether the ISO was well chosen or not.

Time to go try some different shots now I think.
thanks^_^ I will. and I used ISO 100 for the shots.

Most reactions

Back