Photos NOT OK to edit
Snow shoot I did the other day.

Thanks in advance :)

DSC_0089-1.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

DSC_0118-1.jpg

DSC_0171-1.jpg

#1 - add a bit warmth to the image :)
#2 - I like selective focusing BUT a bit more more dof is needed- for all the viewer knows, it could be me in that picture. The whole idea is good and you still need to show who is standing there.
#3 - blown out highlights :( I like to see definition in the sky
#4 - #3+#1

Overall - good composition, lighting and exposure. Above are just some minor modification I recommend for the future.

good job, keep shooting :)

Aside from needing a little fill flash, I think these look pretty good. [edit] maybe ^^isgment is right, a little warmth. But it IS cold outside LOL.

I think #1 could be cropped real close and work well, if you want me to show you what I think, I can do that later. I love that you caught that wee bit of space between their noses.

I love #3. Nice B&W.

#4...I dunno, it reads as a banner Ad for a dating site, in my mind. Are portrait "panos" a new trend? Just seems like there is too mch dead space on the left. *shrugs*

Aside from needing a little fill flash, I think these look pretty good.

I think #1 could be cropped real close and work well, if you want me to show you what I think, I can do that later. I love that you caught that wee bit of space between their noses. Id LOVE it if you would

I love #3. Nice B&W. Thanks, One of my Favs

#4...I dunno, it reads as a banner Ad for a dating site, <-- Made me LOL, litterally in my mind. Are portrait "panos" a new trend? Just seems like there is too mch dead space on the left. I agree *shrugs*

Thank you :)

Will make a comparison here for emphasis. Your last photo in your first post left a large amount of space on the left for... ? And the one you just posted had a lot of space on the left but contains the main subject's flowing, wind-blown hair... which makes it essential. So if you aren't planning on putting text in the first one mentioned, you shouldn't be afraid to crop out the out-of-focus, already bottom-cropped tree. :) Both are wonderful shots, really.

The cropping for the first photo was ideal. Great pose, great shot. Second photo, liked the concept but didn't like the DOF being that shallow.

Very good work in capturing the couple's expressions. Shows emotion/mood quite well.

Not bad.
I like that her face still has just a hint of blue cast to it.

I think you did a great job, I look at the rest of your photobucket album and i really like the last 6, they're great, I do like #1 alot too

Thank You all for the comments. Im very new at this, That was my 4th shoot ever.
I take away from all your comments that, hey maybe I do have sort of idea of what Im doing, Thanks for the affirmation.

As far as the odd crops, I don't know how to post process really but Im handy with CTL X and CTL V haha

The photo Nate edited looks a lot better, Thank You. Ive been looking at the origonal wondering what I could do better and you hit it on the head.

I appreciate everything

Most reactions

New Topics

Back