C&C Please?

Nolan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was at a town where the olympic torch was passing through and i captured this photograph of people eagerly waiting for torch to arrive. I cant really decide for my self if i even like the photo, i guess you could say I'm on the fence with this one. Can you tell me what you think and leave some C&C, its very appreciated.

Camera: Nikon D90
Exposure: 0.005 sec (1/200)
Aperture: f/7.1
Focal Length: 105 mm
Focal Length: 106.8 mm
ISO Speed: 1600

Without the story behind the capture, it just looks like a lot of people watching a parade of trucks... maybe if it had a glimps of the runners, the particpants, the olympic ovals... or something

The concept is there, but it's hard to get enthused about it without knowing what's going on or what they're looking at.

I think being able to see a few more bodies leaning over to get a better view would have a better effect, as well as being able to see what was on the trucks/vans, bringing me back to "knowing what they're looking at".

Another thought would be to focus on the trucks/vans instead of the people.

Hope this helps.

(edit: loling at mJs. I type slow. :) )

It might've been more interesting if you would've got their faces..or like Rekd said, focus on the trucks...

I see your idea. But - I think it would have had more impact if it wasn't focused on the people watching, but instead the participants of the parade.

Honestly, it kinda makes me feel like I am standing in the crowd... I really like it. Thanks for sharing!

Most reactions

Back