C&C please?

Nolan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was out for a hike in a local valley and I captured these shots. I am unsure of them, weather I like them or not. I guess I'm just conflicted and on the fence with these. Please tell me what you think and leave some C&C, thanks!

1)
dsc0288s.jpg

2)
dsc0259.jpg

3)
dsc02742g.jpg

I think this one is more less ugly, the burrs just look like they don't belong. But then again, lol pfft what do i know.

Last edited:
Two is my favorite but the straw in the foreground is a little distracting to me. My eyes want to walk down the path but they keep coming back to that straw. The first on doesn't do anything for me and the third one I don't find interesting....Something about burs that I dislike I guess....LoL

I like #2 though...Just that darn straw...LoL

Cheers!
- Dan

Two is my favorite but the straw in the foreground is a little distracting to me. My eyes want to walk down the path but they keep coming back to that straw. The first on doesn't do anything for me and the third one I don't find interesting....Something about burs that I dislike I guess....LoL

I like #2 though...Just that darn straw...LoL

Cheers!
- Dan

Sorry for deleting the main post, lol i thought this thread wasnt going anywear... But anyways thanks. I agree with you on the second one, its ok but its that straw in the foreground as you said.

No worries...Edit the 1st post and put the photos back. We all have jobs and don't sit at our desks waiting for somebody to scream C&C PLEASE!! LoL...Give it time....The folks here will chime in soon enough. In fact, you may be sorry that you asked...LoL

Cheers!
- Dan

You only allowed about 15 minutes before deciding the thread wasn't getting enough replies and deleting your post. :scratch:

You should put them back up if you still want C&C on them. :D

I'm sorry, lol i just thought more time had passed, its back up and restored, lol i guess that happens when i am studying for exams.

Most reactions

Back