C&C please

Pubb

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was out to see what I could find that was different from what I usually take. I would like to know what you guys think of these shots.

Fort%20Sill-2.jpg

Fort%20Sill-1.jpg

lines-1.jpg

Always post one photo at a time for C&C. Just easier for people to give C&C that way.

Always post one photo at a time for C&C. Just easier for people to give C&C that way.

Is that why you decided not to give a critique? I would agree that avoiding posts with a large amount of images is good advice but is 3 images really that difficult? They are numbered which is nice and usually skipped over by most new members looking for C&C.

As for the photos;

#1 There is really no interesting subject that stands out to me. That hanger is centered and the lighting signifies that you intended for it to be the subject but I don't really find it to be visually exciting.

#2 I like the lighting on the stairs it breaks up the shadows in that corner and offsets the lighter wall on the left side of the frame but again, not very interesting. It is a very broad shot without anything interesting. Could be a good location to keep in mind if you ever have a model to shoot.

#3 The bright spot at the bottom of the frame is distracting to my eye. I think different angles may have helped. Establish a clear subject or get an angle that uses the orange cable as an abstract piece. I don't think the wooden piece and the yellow strap really add anything to the photo.

Keep shooting and trying new things. :thumbup::D

when i posted my 1st pics in this forum i posted them in thumnail format as indicated in a post i'd read and some replyed "don't post them like that cause people don't like having to click on them to see them".....and they left no feedback on the pics!!
WTF.....i couldn't believe that the guy had gone out of his way to tell me this...and probably never even looked at pics.....

This also appears to be a pointless comment:confused:

i wonder if it's the same guy:er:

P.s....i quite like your 1st pic.....not so keen on the other 2

Most reactions

Back