C&C Please

I'm new to photos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So i'm back from being banned, but whatever! These are some pics while I was banned.

1. Really weird cause the grass looks pp but it wasn't and if you say motion blur it's cause i took while in the car.
DSC_0875.jpg

2. Trying some water drops
DSC_0822.jpg

DSC_0883.jpg
or
DSC_0883-1.jpg

4. I cant tell for this one either?
DSC_0945.jpg

or

DSC_0949.jpg

Last edited:
Boring AND bad snapshots.

Ever think about taking up painting?

wow that's cool did u guys take a pact to try and get me banned forever while i was banned the first time cause im not gunna fall under the pressure this time.

wow that's cool did u guys take a pact to try and get me banned forever while i was banned the first time cause im not gunna fall under the pressure this time.

more likely they just think they're bad. because they are.

not sure what you want CC on. There's no subject to it - be it film, you wasted $ on film and developing

more likely they just think they're bad. because they are.

i dont think the "no hunting" one is bad cause the darker one is the one i like better and it says to me dark and mysterious forest and the car one is actually good i dont understand why it keeps changing from light to dark and back though? the first one was supoosed to be darker which i thought was better, but then i figured people would say to dark so i tryed to lighten it ugggghhhhh so fustrating

AND NO I WOULD NEVER PICK UP PAINTING

learning all the ins and outs of photography and post processing is usually a lifelong learning process. don't get dismayed if you don't pick it up right away, just keep trying new and different things and try to learn something new from each time you go out and shoot.

learning all the ins and outs of photography and post processing is usually a lifelong learning process. don't get dismayed if you don't pick it up right away, just keep trying new and different things and try to learn something new from each time you go out and shoot.

ye i know and i understand that but it just REALLY frustrates me when people are like they are all bad and can't help me realize what im doing wrong. I have only been taking pics since christmas, and i dont have all the extras that other people have like the lighting systems, backgrounds, diffusers, telephoto and macro lenses, etc. im terrible with pp and the only things im working with are natural lighting, my nikon d5000, and 50mm or 55-200mm lenses

when it comes down to it what matters is whether you like the photos. i've long thought there's a difference between asking for c&c and asking for help. if what you need is help maybe try asking for that instead of c&c. you may get a different response.

as for help, i notice in the first pic that you used iso800, shutter of 1/800 and f/9. matching the iso to shutter in daylight is a good place to start but there's no need to use iso800. you'd get a cleaner result using iso200 and 1/200 of a second (unless the truck was moving but it looks like it was pulled over). it looked a bit cloudy so the f/9 was probably a good place to start too. what mode was your camera in?

it may be a bit much to take in now but if you shot in raw and did basic pp work you could make the colors pop more, as of now they look a bit drab.

Plenty of advice has been given. It's up to you whether you choose to follow. These pictures are boring and PP isn't going to fix that. But somehow I doubt you are really here to get better.

I'm done feeding the trolls.

when it comes down to it what matters is whether you like the photos. i've long thought there's a difference between asking for c&c and asking for help. if what you need is help maybe try asking for that instead of c&c. you may get a different response.

as for help, i notice in the first pic that you used iso800, shutter of 1/800 and f/9. matching the iso to shutter in daylight is a good place to start but there's no need to use iso800. you'd get a cleaner result using iso200 and 1/200 of a second (unless the truck was moving but it looks like it was pulled over). it looked a bit cloudy so the f/9 was probably a good place to start too. what mode was your camera in?

it may be a bit much to take in now but if you shot in raw and did basic pp work you could make the colors pop more, as of now they look a bit drab.

i feel really dumb asking this cause i should probably already know but what does iso mean and actually do?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back