C&C please

Yownhouse

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Obviously some of these have been edited beyond the original photo itself and I don't know if TPF likes that very much. I would like to hear what you have to say about them that is for sure. Thanks in advance :)

prettytrees.jpg

2 - This was redone thanks to the help form TPF users
Treeredone.jpg

Greenhouses.jpg

Climbingtothetop.jpg

5 - simple, but maybe cool?
Citylights.jpg

6 - the original is a vibrant blue but I was told it looks better purple
Kristinssunset.jpg

Sorry, there are a lot of pictures and they are relatively large. Do you guys prefer users to shrink the photos?

I like 2 and 6, theres a tree that i drive past on the motorway that looks like that one and ive always wanted to take the pic but never known where abouts it actually is (obviously cant stop on the motorway) and i have a very similar photo to no 6, same colours and everything! Not partically keen on 1,3 or 4 though, 1 is just a photo of some snowy trees, boring subject matter quite snap shotty, no 3 has nothing wrong with it, just not my cup of tea, and i dont like the composition of 4.

Some nice photos though mate, well done.

I like no.2, but I am wondering if it would benefit from a crop at the top and also getting the tree less centered. Just a thought from a newb.

I like 2 and 6, theres a tree that i drive past on the motorway that looks like that one and ive always wanted to take the pic but never known where abouts it actually is (obviously cant stop on the motorway) and i have a very similar photo to no 6, same colours and everything! Not partically keen on 1,3 or 4 though, 1 is just a photo of some snowy trees, boring subject matter quite snap shotty, no 3 has nothing wrong with it, just not my cup of tea, and i dont like the composition of 4.

Some nice photos though mate, well done.

Thanks for the input! How can I fill your cup of tea on number 3? is it just not appealing to you with the colors and angle?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back