C&C please?

Nolan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was out shooting again and this is a tidbit of what I got. Please give me any comments or critiques.

1)
4515843865_79de4121b5.jpg

Exposure: 0.002 sec (1/640)
Aperture: f/5.0
Focal Length: 52 mm
ISO Speed: 200

2)
4516478690_f73ec7d264.jpg

Aperture: f/5.6
Focal Length: 105 mm
ISO Speed: 200

3)
4516478510_3972a2a54d.jpg

Focal Length: 90 mm
ISO Speed: 560

4)
4516477306_208687b42c.jpg

Focal Length: 92 mm
ISO Speed: 400

that bridge pic is awesome.. the others are good too,... but i just find the bridge more interesting

I believe the second one with the mirror is an interesting angle but the others are not interesting to me. For me #1 needs action if its a construction site at a bridge like a crane moving equipment or such and the locks are not unique or bring an interest. But not all my pics are liked either.lol , keep it up.

that bridge pic is awesome.. the others are good too,... but i just find the bridge more interesting

Can you explain why you think this way? I am not seeing it at all.

Technically these are good photos, I just find the subject matter very mundane.

p!nK

Thanks for the C&C guys, its helpful.
MrPink I understand where your coming from. These are VERY mundane photos. However this is the point. I bought my D90 about half a year ago I am trying to learn how to fully master it. So I am starting with getting good at simple things, and working up from there.

Can you explain why you think this way? I am not seeing it at all.

Technically these are good photos, I just find the subject matter very mundane.

p!nK
yes,because i live in the country... wide open spaces.. no construction.. not that i want a bridge ... especially not one of this calibar.. but interesting to me... that this is all man made,... concrete... huge...

p!nK[/QUOTE]
yes,because i live in the country... wide open spaces.. no construction.. not that i want a bridge ... especially not one of this calibar.. but interesting to me... that this is all man made,... concrete... huge...[/QUOTE]

I can agree with you here. Its kind of why i took the shot, because it is man made and HUGE.

I find #2 the most interesting but would have liked to see a more unique reflection than you :greenpbl:

I find #2 the most interesting but would have liked to see a more unique reflection than you :greenpbl:

hahah i know what you mean. As photogenic as i am ;) i would have wanted to have something different there as well. How ever that mirror is the driver side mirror to a large construction crane and didn't have a whole lot of space to work with.

#1 is an interesting subject, but I don't think the photo is good enough yet. Try cropping the left side just past the blue line -- I think it would emphasize the bridge's repeating shape.

you remind me alot of myself, it seems you have a similar eye, that I did when I was first starting out lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back