C&C pleaseee!

For me, the processing on the first two is pretty bad. In #1 she is overexposed and looking green. Possibly from the reflected light of the flora. #2 is pink! However, I think the compositions are pretty good.

#3 looks natural... less edited, which is good (for me at least). But the background is really competing for attention and the leaves next to her are blown out, along with a few areas in the background. No EXIF data, but a larger aperture would improve things, assuming you weren't already maxed.

all 3 look nice.. even out the hue on #1 litle green on her skin from all the foiliage.. easy fix

as for over exposed.. wouldnt say that.. hard to tell shots are small and from far away.. if their is detail in the highlights then they are fine.. but that was not was threw me off when i first looked at these shots..

the major thing that will fix these shots is the crop..

the crop in a photo is in my opinion the most important part of the photo.. you can have a blown out.. noisy.. over saturated.. under staturated.. photo of anything.. but if the crop is perfect.. you can captivate someone with that terribly whatever photo..

there is too much information in all these shots.. you dont need to smack us in the face with the fact that she is in the woods.. or that she has a nice body.. get in tight on the 1st and last shot.. the 2nd is an good full body shot.. and there is not too much in the photo to distract the eye..

the edits of the shot other users have posted are cool and all.. but they are too sharp throughout and if you blur your eyes you almost have no idea what the main subject of the photo is..

lighting is nice and colors are nice.. i would saturate them even more..
web images and print images (which are the 2 main places you see photos) become under saturated when they are posted or printed.. you have to compensate for that.

if you are loosing detail in the colors when you are increasing the colors via saturation or what have you.. then you are over doing it.. if you have detail in the color.. then keep pushing it. unless your looking for a muted tone to the image.. i generally like to over saturate my shots..

just my opinion

Most reactions

Back