C&C plz two long exposures

Rudha

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hi friends ....i got here two long exposure shots and i want all your opinions on them....thank you
4013224485_36fb5afc64_b.jpg

it's my cousin playing with fireworks.....

4013990374_83d5e1a389_b.jpg

this the same cousin i asked her to look a little mean but she ended up looking like a thug ....lol

anyways is it ok to have completely blurred out subject in my opinion the picture was saved by the weird light coming from her toy pistol...what do u think?

For the second one to work, I would of liked to see the pistol actually in focus more. The way it is here, I didn't even know it was a pistol until I read your description.
I do like the menacing look though.

i know...i tried couple of others but didn't work out never got that flash ..........:grumpy:

i love the 1st one.

how long is your exposure? for both

thank you guys.....
and for the first pic
f-stop: f/6.3
exposure: 5 sec
ISO: 200

and 2nd one
f-stop: f/5.6
exposure: 1.6
ISO: 200

#1 is phallic

#2 is scary.. evil face... club arm... weird floating fireball... kinda cool

dude ....of all things phallic ....lol hahaha....u should see the first one i took tha "balls" look more round...............:lmao:

For the second one to work, I would of liked to see the pistol actually in focus more. The way it is here, I didn't even know it was a pistol until I read your description.
I do like the menacing look though.

To be honest it looks more like a composite then a pistol... Rudha she need to be still otherwise this is a odd abstract.

well i have never really tried street yet ui am nervous as it is .....and i don't know how to approach them either.....but i do have one snapshot that i took long back.....i know it's not great i will definitely get better ones in the future i have excellent subjects in the back of my mind........
4015913661_63a83a53d0_b.jpg

Most reactions

Back