C&C Ruins and Vines

think312

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm hardly a month into the world of photography, am absolutely addicted, and am trying my hardest to play the part of a sponge and soak up knowledge where ever possible. The more that these pictures can be ripped apart the better, and I will hopefully grow from all constructive criticism. Thanks a ton!!

IMG_0494.jpg

IMG_0558.jpg

IMG_0554-1.jpg

Can you post no. 3 larger. I'm not digging the vines. Where were these taken?

Number 1 has the most potential. I think the stone ruins in the foreground are distracting the viewer from the main object, the building behind it.

Number 2, not quite sure what your going for here. Any special reason you shot this one?

Number 3 is pretty cool from what I can see, pretty small picture here on my end.

I think #1 wouldve been better with just the large structure in the back and not the small stone. It's hard to even tell what it is. My eyes keep bouncing around between the 3 major but nonrelating subjects in the frame. That leaf down on the grass is also distracting.

And you missed the focus on #2

The building in #1 is awesome, where was this taken? I'd love to see more with only the building, and perhaps the fence in front of it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back