anything you synth

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

3866530300_0fc08d4077.jpg

3865745323_f17e5f0693.jpg

3865745089_6828b8138e.jpg

1. I think from an abstract nature, this shot is your best. It has interesting patterns, color and texture....not that interesting, but thats just my opinion.

2. This shot is underexposed, theres no real point of interest and your horizon line cuts the shot right in half. This shot would probably be better in color and it would help it if you were to crop off some of the sky or the darker portion of water at the bottom --either will move your horizon line to a more pleasing position.

3. Again this shot has very little in the way of a focal point. The road would be a nice leading line into the photo, but would have been better shot from slightly more to the left. A better exposure would have captured the sun's light on the road better as well.

A drawing of a cow?

thanks for your honest critique. i truly appreciate it.

as for the drawing, its Minor Threat's album art. and its a sheep haha :)

1. I think from an abstract nature, this shot is your best. It has interesting patterns, color and texture....not that interesting, but thats just my opinion.

2. This shot is underexposed, theres no real point of interest and your horizon line cuts the shot right in half. This shot would probably be better in color and it would help it if you were to crop off some of the sky or the darker portion of water at the bottom --either will move your horizon line to a more pleasing position.

3. Again this shot has very little in the way of a focal point. The road would be a nice leading line into the photo, but would have been better shot from slightly more to the left. A better exposure would have captured the sun's light on the road better as well.

A drawing of a cow?

I don't agree with your comment for #3. I think it works, curves are fine. Personally I found the picture enjoyable. #4 It's obviously a sheep :lol:

Most reactions

Back