C&C these three pics please

Idaho21

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took a few pics of my Walther P99 today. I thought that they came out pretty good. What do you think?

WaltherP99.jpg

LastShot.jpg

P99Fade.jpg

imo the first one needs a bit more light coming from the left to show more detail of the gun. love the second one

Yeah, I would say 1 and 3 are a little dark.

2 looks like you laid the spent casing on a piece of paper with your hand holding the pistol just below. :) The blur is going the wrong direction if you're trying to give the illusion you've captured the pistol cycling from firing a live round.

Fun pics though. :)

I am always so surprised at how many people post pictures of their guns here. Must be the Canadian in me.

Good photos. I like the blur effect you applied to them. #2 looks really cool. What software did you you to obtain that effect?

It is one of the effects that is available on Flickr, using their Picnik photo editing software.

Last edited:
Not really a fan of any of them. The first one is under exposed there is no detail in the gun. The second one as someone already mentioned the blur is going the wrong way unless of course you meant for the spent cartridge to be falling towards the gun instead of out of it. Number three I keep moving my head to look through the smudge in my glasses only there is no smudge there.

I adjusted the exposure on the B&W, lessened the blur effect on the pic with the spent shell casing, and got rid of the blurred color pic.

Any better?
WaltherP99-1-1.jpg

LastShot-1.jpg

left handed?

Cool Gun. I like #2.

I like #2 more now. I think that's an improvement. :)

I am always so surprised at how many people post pictures of their guns here. Must be the Canadian in me.

Dude, I've been living in the States for 6 years now, and the gun love STILL amazes me. I think it always will.. this Canuck's old habits die hard. :er:

Most reactions

Back