C&C this picture

robertwsimpson

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
it's one of the "better" bird pictures I've taken, I think at least.

Wondering what you guys would do differently...

IMG_3751.jpg

It's an interesting photo, I do like it, I don't think there is anything wrong with it from an artistic PoV.

As for what I would do differently...Me personally I try to get on level wioth the bird so as to see the head and body from a profile so to speak, this is not always possible but it's my preference when shooting.

I do that too usually, and I think it makes for more interesting pictures usually, but I like this one because of the background and the "what does he see?" question it makes me ask. Thanks for your input though. I was thinking that a slightly deeper DOF would have been nice so that all the duckweed would be in focus, but I am kind of ok with it as it is.

I really like this image. The point of view is nice. Its like from what the bird is seeing. Its good composition because the line of the bird leads you straight to the Green plant covered water. It has great Texture it and good color saturation. Very sharp, Good Shot.

Maybe a series from different POV one looking down one at eye level might be interesting.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back