C&C Welcome - Fall is back and with it the birds! I couldn't be happier :)

Beautiful set!

Thanks Pixel :) I have a question for you…..I believe you had printed some of your photos on metal, what were the results and did you find some colors showed better or worse on the metal?
Oh my gosh, sorry I missed this! I did have some metal prints done. The results were wonderful BUT (I'm not sure if this applies to ALL metal prints but it did with mine) white is represented by the metal so there is no true white in them, it is metal grey, if there is a blown area or pure white it will show as "bare metal". I found that this made the images a bit darker than true. Keeping this in mind it did have a beautiful result!!

Beautiful set!

Thanks Pixel :) I have a question for you…..I believe you had printed some of your photos on metal, what were the results and did you find some colors showed better or worse on the metal?
Oh my gosh, sorry I missed this! I did have some metal prints done. The results were wonderful BUT (I'm not sure if this applies to ALL metal prints but it did with mine) white is represented by the metal so there is no true white in them, it is metal grey, if there is a blown area or pure white it will show as "bare metal". I found that this made the images a bit darker than true. Keeping this in mind it did have a beautiful result!!

Thank you for responding Pixel - we had a photo done on metal (JacaRanda's Jay pic) it turned out beautifully and I guess we got lucky because the white on the bird's chest is still white ! Always good to know to watch for the whites though, thank you again :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back