c&c

cletusjermal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
114-BW-1.jpg

Not sure what to say, its a fence and its a tree, dont get me wrong, it is a lovely fence and a lovely tree, but what is it saying.

I find it is a bit over exposed in the sky and that is drawing the focus away from the image, try bringing the levels in the sky down and add a bit more contrast in you B&W Conversion

I think i see where you were going with this, and i actually think its a nice photo...but the blur of the fence on the right is distracting to me. Maybe its because it actually goes up the frame on that side and that side is a lighter shade? Im not sure. I just cant stop focusing on it instead of the tree.....Maybe if you cropped it down to the second fence post....
Personaly I like the sky the way it is....even if it is over exposed.

I agree that the fence in the lower right is a bit distracting. I would like to see a little more contrast in the sky.

I don't think you have to "say" anything with the picture. If you like the scene shoot it. There doesn't have to be some pretentious contrived deep meaning to every picture.

it's a curious one. something obscure about it that i find interesting - the horizontal running the length of the fence that stays in shot (due to the little kink in its structure) ;). it directs the eye. dodging the distant trees beyond the horse sheltering between the fence and the tree, would make the horse more visible. i think that position is the center of gravity (not just the vanishing-point of perspective) of the frame.

I agree with all the posts but, all in all, I like the photo!

Thanks for the input. Does this look better. I think it looks a little better.

114-BWcrop-1.jpg

it's a curious one. something obscure about it that i find interesting - the horizontal running the length of the fence that stays in shot (due to the little kink in its structure) ;). it directs the eye. dodging the distant trees beyond the horse sheltering between the fence and the tree, would make the horse more visible. i think that position is the center of gravity (not just the vanishing-point of perspective) of the frame.

I am trying to figure out if i can do dodging with the software i have. I dont have photoshop. I only have the stuff that came with the camera. I just learned what dodging and burning were the other day. So i am still a newb with it. Ill have to read up some more on the software and see if it can do it.

Most reactions

Back