Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_2474.jpg

IMG_2475_edit2.jpg

number two with a loser crop
IMG_2475-1.jpg

Last edited:
C&C per req:

1. I'm not a fan of this sort of angle, but that's a personal thing. It's a nice monochrome conversion, but I would suggest a slight contrast increase, and perhaps just a minor levels/curves adjustment to try and tease a little detail out of the jacket/hat.

2. Cute, and well timed, but a little too closely cropped for my taste; I think the stairs are an important aspect of this image as they provide a great sense of scale.

Just my $00.02 worth - your mileage may vary.

~John

Last edited:
I have the second one cropped farther back but photobucket was being a pain in my ass tonight!

Thanks for the critiques though!

grrrrr...the picture only looks out of focus in black and white. I can't figure out CS5 for the life of me but i am going to try and do the black and white again and see if maybe i accidentally did something that makes it look oof. But you are right, that does look out of focus.

-I wish i would have paid more attention to the angle of the camera. These are some of the first pics i took and I was just messing around. By the time i went to get a straight pic, my daughter took off running, never to sit on those steps again lol.

-I am going to try an in the middle crop for the one with her shirt up. :eek:)

Thanks for your help!

Most reactions

Back