Cabin at the top of the Canyon

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
402-raw1234-v2.jpg

this is probably going to sound sillybut i findthe picture to orrange the dirt is yellow/orange, and with the dying orrange bushes and the browny cabin it all blends in too much for me.
I do like the composition though. i do lioke your other pics more :)

^^^ +1
I agree. It's A nice image, but too monotone to have the "Oomph" factor.

yeah, couldn't get the separation I wanted. Thanks!

The picture creates a nice sunset low over the cabin. I love the colours makes it looks nice and warm.

Convert it to B&W with a high contrast red filter. Decrease the brightness slightly. Add grain. Add a slight vignette.

Whole new picture. ;)

I might. I have some other shots in the area to work with. Not quite hitting stride lately.

Here's an older one:
400-r1265.jpg

The picture creates a nice sunset low over the cabin. I love the colours makes it looks nice and warm.

Thanks. I'm hoping to work with it more in a week or two. Maybe bring out that building more.

I like it. Very "The Hills have Eyes"-ish :lol:

Thanks- Funny you mention that. The original movie, I think made back in the 70s, was filmed in Lucerne Valley (Maybe the remake too?), anyway, since July I've been working on a slideshow presentation for the Lucerne Valley Museum Association showing, "The Scenic Mojave." I'm getting down to the wire. The talk is Wednesday. I'm on it (btw, no sunset photos for me today-must work).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back