Cabin Fever Shots - C&C Anyone?

Bugs81

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It has been brutally cold here in NYC and I have an incredibly bad case of cabin fever.

Here are some recent shots, any C&C would be appreciated by all means.

4228743160_d2a2b990fe_b.jpg

4228747738_17b767f0e2_b.jpg

4227984735_195b3fe1e4_b.jpg

The first one gives a gloomy feel. Not to good for shooting the subject but maybe the plant isn't the subject ur shooting. But the mood. 2 the subject I think would look good with a little more of the deck but I like it. 3 is nice and simple.

Points taken Stormchase, thank you for the feedback.

IMO for #2 the colors of your subject are matching nicely with the environment so that's a big plus working for you. Placement of the subject is not so great. I'd have turned the watering can 45+ degrees toward the camera so you could see more of the part where the water would come out.

Also you could move the can further back to the right - I think the light there created a nice mood for still life.

#1 hmmm - a but dull. Not a keeper. Hard to tell what your concept was in that one.

#3 also appears a bit uninspired. Simply a shot of a game controller - nothing more, nothing less. Try to play more with light and contrast or DOF.

Cabin fever...
I have nothing exciting unless you want to see a dumb sleepy dog.

At least you are 'shooting' something!!!

Thanks for the C&C creisinger, much appreciated.

I like the watering can pic, its nicely framed and the colours are great.

Well I should have commented in my last post that while I like the watering can, I may have played with different angles to shoot it.
BUT...I was not there to see what a situation you are in, so I cannot be a judge.

I like the can the best. It is more interesting...and I like the colors in it.

Thanks Mulewings~, the watering can shot has definitely grown on me.

I took those while I was visiting my folks on Long Island over the holidays.

Most reactions

Back