CableChick here

clbowie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.clbowie.zenfolio.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I should have used that as my screen name :lol: I use it everywhere else! Anywho ... I'm a wife and mom from Southern Maryland that just took up photography. My husband handed his Canon EOS 20D down to me and I'm learning the ropes.

I've already posted a few pictures on here, so my introduction is a tad late. I'm pretty sure you won't deduct points for that. :)

I enjoy landscape/nature shots, as well as pictures of my adorable boys. Action shots from my son's Tae Kwon Do classes are what seem to be giving me fits. Practice - Practice - Practice! :thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks for any C&C you can give, I really appreciate it. Have a great day ya'll!

Hey cablechick - haven't done a lot of landscape stuff yet. Experimenting with various styles myself. Just got into photography earlier this year myself but loving it.

Would be interested in seeing some of those Tae Kwondo Shots...

Welcome to the site from a Newbie,

daithi

Hey cablechick - haven't done a lot of landscape stuff yet. Experimenting with various styles myself. Just got into photography earlier this year myself but loving it.

daithi

Ask and ye shall receive. :lol: Actually I just posted these for some C&C. Thank God the teacher is a willing student of a crazy photography newbie!

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1422985&postcount=179

I gotta admit - both are great.

The second tops the first for some reason - you can really feel the energy in that flying kick...Wouldn't like to be in his way - that's for sure.

Well caught ;)

daithi

daithi

I LOVE how you title your pics in Flickr....

Welcome aboard.

Hi Cablechick, and welcome to TPF!! (That's a pretty nice 'handmedown' camera ya got there!)

I gotta admit - both are great.

The second tops the first for some reason - you can really feel the energy in that flying kick...Wouldn't like to be in his way - that's for sure.

Well caught ;)

daithi

Thanks! Although I hate them both! I know a better shot can be had! And as long as he's willing .. I'm willing! :thumbup:

Hi Cablechick, and welcome to TPF!! (That's a pretty nice 'handmedown' camera ya got there!)

I know! Believe me .... I consider myself damn lucky. Hubby wouldn't let me touch this camera at all until he got a new one!

Most reactions

Back