Cabo, Mexico

oCyrus55

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are three more shots from my vacation. Hopefully I get more responses with these...

IMG_3868.jpg

IMG_3561edit.jpg

IMG_3589edit.jpg

Thanks for looking!

I love the first one...I tend to like blatant neon colors, but the pastels here are really nice! The semi-long exposure of the surf gives a nice texture to the water.

I like the second one, but it is a bit underexposed for my taste. I like the sand texture.

I like #1, nice colors and the long exposure gives the clouds and surf a impressionist painting look.

Beautiful! My only gripe is the centered horizon in the first two. In the first, i'd crop off the bottom a bit. In the second, I'd crop some from the sky.

Seeing the waves with a bunch of motion blur is pleasing. Not typical, but pleasing. Nicely done.

Thanks everyone. Yeh, it was a great vacation. I still have pictures I most post sometime.

#3 is superb....#1 just appears 'out of focus'...i know its not...the long exposure blurs the waves, but it would have worked better for a much longer exposure to REALLY BLUR the waves

I love #3. It is a totally different surf shot. Very original. I can't wait to go back to Mexico.

Thanks everyone! I thought doing some long exposures would result with some uncommon beach photos. But, trust me, I have plenty of "common" beach photos :)

Most reactions

Back