Cactus Crop Pattern

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_0549e.jpg

Aw, come on . . . reach in there and pull out the dead leaves (or whatever they are).;)

Aw, come on . . . reach in there and pull out the dead leaves (or whatever they are).;)

I thought about it...Not a chance, they are like a thousand hypodermic needles... The clutter adds to the artistic expression conveniently. I could clone them out... nah thought about that too.

I thought about it...Not a chance, they are like a thousand hypodermic needles... The clutter adds to the artistic expression conveniently. I could clone them out... nah thought about that too.

Get a pair of 12" forceps - they're also good for removing hooks from fish (catch & release).

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I agree this image would be stronger with the leaves removed.

But either way, it looks awesome!

Thanks.....I'll develop a photographers handheld leaf blower, sell for $19.99, but wait, there's more, order now and we will include the revolutionary photographers bump hat that blocks light, and is skillfully padded for those moments you want to bang your head against the wall....

Get a pair of 12" forceps - they're also good for removing hooks from fish (catch & release).

Here you go, I picked them out. Thanks for the heads up

IMG_0549e.jpg

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

Back