Cactus Fruit

MissMia

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.shotbychristina.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was wandering the 'hood trying out my new lens and I thought the colors of the fruit on this prickly pear cactus were amazing. I may have to go back and shoot more.

Thanks for looking & commenting! :mrgreen:

EDIT

After having lunch and looking back at all the photos I shot, I think I like this one better! :sexywink:

Thanks again for looking!

Last edited:
Stunning. Brings back memories of my childhood. Attempting to avoid these while running pelmel through the bush. Durn prickly pear. Tasty as heck though.

Oh yeah, also reminds me of my best friends ass. Muahahaha. (story someother time)

That's just totally pretty!

Beautiful colors! It almost reminds me of Christmas :)

Stunning. Brings back memories of my childhood. Attempting to avoid these while running pelmel through the bush. Durn prickly pear. Tasty as heck though.

Oh yeah, also reminds me of my best friends ass. Muahahaha. (story someother time)

Thanks

That's just totally pretty!

Is that a good or a bad pretty? ;)

i got one of those stuck in my a$$ shooting a few weeks ago. ouch. nice photo though! cat

Thanks cat. You have to be careful shooting in the desert!

Beautiful colors! It almost reminds me of Christmas :)

I thought of Christmas too when I saw them.

lol - it wasn't a desert I was in but a friend's landscaping in SC! There was alcohol involved but ironically it wasn't the reason I fell onto it. It was more of just "whatever to get the shot" - so I wasn't paying attention to where my butt was headed when I squatted down. lol!

Beautiful colors, great shot. Cacti make great subjects.

I remember when I was little, about 7 or 8, helping Daddy check water and cattle on the ranch we used to live on in Texas. He would stop and pick a prickly pear fruit, ue his knife to cut off the stickers, then slice off the top. We would sit there and lick and nibble on it. =)

I also like the second one better. Very nice. They are gorgeous.

Most reactions

Back