Cactus Skeleton

iClick Studios

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is the first picture I've posted on this forum. C&C is welcomed and wanted.

IMG_1267.jpg

Welcome to the forum! Very interesting plant you got there! Good find.

As for C&C

Its pretty dark, I'm kind of straining see it. Next time I would bump up the exposure a little bit, or you can just brighten it in post processing. It's definetly something you can fix.

Its all in focus which is good.

I would have got a different angle on it, something more interesting, not so centered. A good crop would be of help. less foreground and sky would make your eye focus more on the plant.

Hope this helps, and good luck to you! I bet you get a lot of great shot like this in Arizona

Welcome to the forum! Very interesting plant you got there! Good find.

As for C&C

Its pretty dark, I'm kind of straining see it. Next time I would bump up the exposure a little bit, or you can just brighten it in post processing. It's definetly something you can fix.

Its all in focus which is good.

I would have got a different angle on it, something more interesting, not so centered. A good crop would be of help. less foreground and sky would make your eye focus more on the plant.

Hope this helps, and good luck to you! I bet you get a lot of great shot like this in Arizona

Thank you it helped a lot. I will take the advice you gave me and go practice.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back