Caffeine & Octane

i really like the colors on all of these shots.. muy bueno :)

A couple month bump. Some pics from the show yesterday. Note that I have a knee injury that severely limits me because I basically can't bend my right leg without being in pain. Getting an MRI for it this Thursday. Anyways, on with the pics.

2837313890_5a77249004_b.jpg

2836450811_c606d6b2ce_b.jpg

2836445137_f2f3059ba6_b.jpg

2836462289_60a3f2cb4b_b.jpg

2836439709_0bd2502453_b.jpg

2837305432_8bfd4f555b_b.jpg

nice pics and nice cars..

Sorry to hear about your knee, hope it is not too bad.

Beautiful colors on the Elise and Viper. Not sure how you did it, but I love how the hood of the Testarossa looks stretched. Almost like a fisheye, but not quite. What lens are you using?

A lot of them look a hair dark... I think you used a CPOL, yes? Maybe just brighten them up a touch. Nice pics in general. Love the color on the lotus.

Man theres some awesome cars theres. Surprised you didnt get one of the gtr by itself. We just got ours in the shop about two weeks ago. Pretty cool cars. I love that blue z06. Man I would love to have one of those.

i love the cars but i would try a different lens or something.

I agree on both counts. The distortion that the wide angle creates causes the cars to look awkward and not as appealing. Don't get me wrong though, they are some nice photos.:thumbup:

I wasn't using a CPOL, i was just messing around with contrast, and maybe that's why some appear to be dark in some areas. And I like using the wide angle because If I don't, I have 28mm to work with, and the distance I have to stand to use that makes it hard because of people walking in front of me. That lens is a cheap 28-70. And that lens isn't very good quality compared to the Sigma. I'll try using some different lenses when I get the issue with me knee worked out. But thanks for the comments/suggestions.

Nice cars ButI need MORE PONTIACS!!!!!!!!! LOL
I have this thing for Trans Ams.

Most reactions

Back