Caged Sunset

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was out walking last night at Rouge Beach and turned to see this guy enjoying the setting sun.

135_3580a.JPG

135_3570a.JPG

Wow, how cool are these! Wonderful - just wonderful. This is such a sight ... that sunset alone, but then this! The first is even much better than the second with the full, round, orange (ok, just... I know it must have been quite orange by then) sun behind the "cage" and the (one for PlasticSpanner here now) silhouetted framing and person. Waaay cool.

I like the crop and the location of the sun on the top one better. The texture of the fencing really makes both of them cool.

excellent captures! your instinct to turn around paid off here.

The way these have turned out is excellent! The person, the colours, the fencing - everything makes this what it is! good one chiller :)

Killer shots, Chiller! :hail:

You beach people are so lucky! It's hotter 'n west he** here and not a beach in site! I can totally identify with the caged aspect!

WOW, nice one, Chiller.
No crows?

Thank you everybody for the really cool comments and compliments. I really appreciate every one of them :thumbup:
Sorry fellow crow hunters...still hunting here. :playball: :playball: IM thinking JonMikal has bribed the little suckers into hiding. :lmao: :camera: :lmao:

these are great chiller......love the first one the best...i think its because of his fingers....this is great.....

looks like he wishes he was down there fishing......kinda sad really.....

great job, chiller....i love the way yours always tell a story...

Most reactions

Back