Cajon Creek

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
400-t2-2738.jpg

-bump again -

Beautiful!...would have cut out the leaves on the bottom left and showed a little more of the light at the end.

I would crop out the top part where the bright sun is coming through- that takes away from you shot. Other than that it would be decent, the shot isn't very strong by itself.

'

Beautiful!...would have cut out the leaves on the bottom left and showed a little more of the light at the end.

I would crop out the top part where the bright sun is coming through- that takes away from you shot. Other than that it would be decent, the shot isn't very strong by itself.
'

Thanks- I appreciate the comments. Helps to get another set of eyes on it.

I like the leaves at the bottom...the yellow adds another layer of color that is not too over the top. And while I would not crop out the bright spot at the top, perhaps trying to bring down the light intesity a bit might reduce the "burned" look. Overall a quaint picture, well composed.......good job!

Brian

I like the leaves at the bottom...the yellow adds another layer of color that is not too over the top. And while I would not crop out the bright spot at the top, perhaps trying to bring down the light intesity a bit might reduce the "burned" look. Overall a quaint picture, well composed.......good job!

Brian

Thanks Brian. I think it is a bit much at the top- I wish I could have got more yellow along the left from the leaves up to the bright part. Maybe a little more of the sunlight hitting the brush on the right.

Most reactions

Back