Cale and Mya - This was fun!

keith204

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2nd experience with kid portraits, man this is fun stuff.

381108401_9jDiX-L.jpg

381105898_guHsR-L.jpg

381107822_KT67z-L.jpg

381108147_bjBEk-L.jpg

381104203_dbgEk-L.jpg

My favorite is #2. What a fun shot.

love #2. Really don't like #5. her mouth!

you don't like number 5? That's my favorite! Her resisting the kiss made it hilarious. Oh well, maybe it's just me that finds humor in it.

coming from a mom with 4 kids, #5 is CLASSIC!! I love the whole series, but #5 entails what its all about to be siblings!!

love her eyes in #3!

Nice ones! My faves are 2 (great grin, pov and colours) and 3 (beautiful eyes, and sweet smile).

I LOVE LOVE LOVE number 2. Very different and fun. I think you need to tone down the pp on #3, however. The skin is disturbingly over smoothed, and the hyper white of the eyes makes her skin look corpse-gray. I bet if you completely un-smoothed her skin (or only did it 5-10%), and decreased the whitening of the eyes by 50-60%, it would look much more natural and engaging. At the moment, the post processing is distracting from the subject.
Again, I can't stress enough how much I love the second one! The color, the focus, the angle, the backdrop, the expression, it all really comes together in an excellent way. I'd blow that up 40x60, mount to foamcore and hang that at the entrance to the studio. Awesome!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back