Calendar Picture Question

Junior897

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My wife is in a group that is putting together a calendar for special needs children. I wanted a little feedback on this and see if it is just me or do you think they picked the wrong one for the calendar. Take your pick for the big main photo and the smaller one at the bottom. Once a few have chosen I will post the 2 they are using.

Here is the url.

you had alot of really good photo ops there. sorry to say some of them have motion blur in them.

i'm not sure which one i would choose though. . .

just from looking at the thumbnails i like:

0021, even with the hand in front of the face i really like it.

what a cool calendar to be a part of.

I like 28 the best. I really liked the "bubble" shots ...did you have any where his face wasn't covered by his arm and the bubbles were closer to his outstretched hand? That would be nice:wink:

It's a very nice thing your wife is doing!!

092 is a great capture. I love the expression. 0018 is great too - perhaps photoshop some more bubbles in? I recently did a charity calendar for a local childrens charity. Was really fun to do.

I’m sorry I guess I should clarify a little bit. I didn’t shoot the pictures another member of the group’s friend did. I think he did a great job better than I would have. I have never done any studio work. Here are the pictures that were picked. I just think there were better ones to use. Also they are pictures of my son, who is extremely difficult to shoot in a studio environment. Let me know if they are too large and I will resize them. I really like the second one, but I thought there were better pictures for the main photo.

Main picture
_BBC0005.jpg

Second picture
_BBC0018.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back