Calibrating Dell LCD monitor

rp1600

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a dell inspiron e1505 laptop and for the life of me cannot find the display control buttons, i.e. rgb values, gamma, contrast, etc. I have the colorvision spyder2 calibration software and hardware, yet cannot find the display adjustments.

any ideas?

You don't need to adjust the buttons/settings on the monitor...just run the calibration and the software will take care of it.

i thought about trying that and will; however, i know when i calibrated my LCD at the office, i had to physically adjust RGB values individually to get then each to fall within an equal range. This required me to use the monitor's controls. Maybe it's different on a laptop so i'll try that. Thanks.

When I first did mine, it think it said to make sure that the controls were just set to default.

Hmmmm. I'll check into that .. the ONLY controls i've been able to find are the up and down arrow keys (wwith function pressed) that basically just controls the screen backlighting. I'll check with our IT guys to see if it has any hidden buttons.

Most reactions

Back