Calling all friends of Colin the Canon Bear

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by lostprophet, Mar 11, 2007.

1. lostprophet

lostprophet No longer a newbie, moving up!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Today I found another bear, I mean another relative of Colin, at work so....

Who wants to give him or her a new home?

ITS FREE IT WILL COST YOU NOTHING

But I need to know WHY you should get the Bear

Best answer wins and will be announced next Sunday 18th Mar

But and its a big but... You will have to start a new "ongoing adventure thread" like this one http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61367

[​IMG]

2. EBphotography

EBphotography TPF Junkie!

Photos OK to edit
    Announced in Feb, eh?

3. Alex_B

Alex_B No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    :lmao: why didn't I spot that! .. and Feb 18 was my birthday ;)

4. lostprophet

Photos NOT OK to edit
    whats wrong with that? do you lot not have time machines? :lol:

well spotted mate

5. EBphotography

EBphotography TPF Junkie!

Photos OK to edit
    Well, I think I should get Colin's lovely relative, because clearly if you can't even keep your months straight, you don't have the qualifications to keep a bear healthy and happy.

6. chris82

chris82 TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I would love to have colins relative as a new member of the Leppracauns family,He would love to see some of Irelands rolling fields and fences made of stone,but I dont think he could handle my Inward singing because last week K.G quit the band so I decided to to work out doing some cock (adoodle do)pushups...Then when lee the new member of the band joined I did the friendship test,So I phoned him and when he picked up the phone I randomley told him That I loved him...He awkwardly said...What you say...I said I love you man i just wanted to say it.And he said dude thanks...thank you...thats awsome...feckin awsome.Then there was this awkward silence and he said...Thats cool...Aaaa you can say that.So I said..dont you have something to say and he said...no---Aaa I lov I mean I Aaa...I like you,I like you too dude.So I said...Woh,Woh...like! (cough!)WOH! HO! HOOO!Man!Im glad I Feckin did This Test On you the friendship test,He said What,I said no man,He said what are you talking about!I said wa wa what happened before when I said I love you That was a test because man I could of made a total ass of myself if I hadent done this test on you...(WhistleWoo hoo)and he said what you dont... you dont really love me and I said...Dude listen...you Feckin past,You feckin passed the test but barley,and he said what I get and I said F+...Then I said...God Im feckin hungry...So I cheacked the fridge(chechunk)That was the fridge door opening!and I said dude wheres my feckin schnitzel...hey wake up...Wake up you assbeep.Wake up,wake up.Lee said waawaht!.So I said...you ate my feckin schnitzel!and lee said...what(In a high pitch tone),and I said you ate my feckin schnitzel,and lee said well it was in there...if you put it in there its fair game,and I said yeah,and he said for anybody who wants to eat it.So I said yeah then maybe this is fair game...WHAMMM!Ok yeah thats right its a carate chop and he said..What are you doing,So I said...Well if you didnt like that how about this...Bamm.So I said Lee...He said Yeah and I said lets go to the drive through and lee said Damm...A hard days rockin,better slip of my shoes...maybe have a little streach...Kick my toe to the chakooze baby...me slip out this book about this b uttress of windsor...ho ho ho...whos this. ahows it going are you flowing...Listen honey...Im thinking about a couple things to say to you.........bbbling(sounds the guitar)...I dont like that I say...Dude we gotta write something feckin new were off to a bad start...bbbling.Better,closer,warmer....(sometime later)Thats it...So lee said...Chris,and I said yeah,And lee said...dude do you think some people...Do you think that thears some people that are really...that are really robots...living amoung us?No...says I.No we dont have the technolagy yet...but lee...lee...lee,Know what I was thinking...I was thinking of a feckin brilliant song...yeah says lee...So I say...cheak it out just do what I do...just play this note.............lets just both keep playing that note......every once in a while bend it...and thats it...just remember who wrote that song...me baby me see its feckin simple thats one song in the bank...next song...next...but how come...next song...but how come...NEXT SONG...anybody could have wrote it...yeah but guess who did write it...ME!Yeah but did you write the ding ding ding...dude I did I told you to do the bendy every once in a while...oh yeah ya did.Whoo hoo hoo I win.Shi t.I win,Yeah!!!So anyway click this next link for the rest of this mesage!!...and watch!!!...THIS IS A TRIBUTE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch_fullsc...skIqLKTMlxQ81IJIB42GSt8c&fs=1&title=Tenacious D - Tribute

7. Ockie

Ockie TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    If Colino (Spanish for Colin) (ok, I just made that up) wants to get away from the cold weather... he's more than welcome over here at the Costa del Sol.
    When its time for his studies, he'll have the University of Málaga just a few streets away to finish his career...

Just make sure he likes olive oil in his food, because we use it for almost everything over here! :)

PS: Oh, and living in a city with a university... you know there are a lot of girls that would love Colino... so expect a nice Colin Series.es! :D

8. chris82

chris82 TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    After all that my link is not even working,Ill put it up again later.

9. lostprophet

Photos NOT OK to edit
    anyone else?

Its FREE

it will not cost you a thing

10. Big Mike

Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    We are having a Rocky Mountain Meet-up and I'm sure Colin would love to visit some of his distant cousin bears in the woods. Send him to me and he will get to join me on this great adventure and meet any other members who happen to show up. :thumbsup:

11. ferny

ferny TPF Noob!

If I win Colin I'll either put him on a rocket and record him going up and out with a bang. Or I'll tie him to the front of the Triumph and record the dirt build-up as the miles get higher.

12. clarinetJWD

clarinetJWD The Naked Spammer Staff Member

Because I could get him a REAL T-Shirt. :p