calling metal fans... BAD news...

Darrell and Vinnie are from here. I guarantee everybody that was a teenager in the 80's and 90's knows these guys.

I would go see them in the clubs long before they ever got famous and even ran into them on occasion after they did. Not once in my experience with them did I ever notice a change in Darrell as a result of his fame.

All because Pantera broke up.....Although I pretty much grew out my metal phase, I'm still a very sad man today.

my friend sent me that article about 1/2 hour ago...

i'm a huge metal fan and pantera was definately up on the top of my list, and Dimebag was one of my favorite guitarists around....

RIP :(

I read that it was some crazy dude screaming about how dude had ruined his life by breaking the band up. Good thing that cop was near by or things could have gone a lot messier. Craziness...also the anniversary of John Lennon's shooting from another fanatic fan gone crazy. What is wrong with people today?!!!?!

Has anyone heard about the lady in FL that ran over the 3 kids for accidently hitting her SUV with a golf ball while playing in a parking lot. She turned around and ran over two of them and the third dodged around a light pole which she hit and then slide into a ditch. A witness said she simple got out of her SUV and lit a cigarette and waited. WTF!!!!!! She did more damage to her own SUV than the golf ball would ever do(which by the way did NO DAMAGE!!! to her car in the first place) I hope they bury under the jail.

It's crap like this that makes me happy to be a hermit.

I live in Dallas and he's from Arlington. His family is still there. Also one of the guys that was killed, "Mayhem," was on the radio here for a long time. They've been talking about it on the radio all day.

So sad.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back