Calliope is clocking 2'000.....>

Archangel said:
Wasn't suicide in the bathtub enough?!!.....:lol: ...... yea we want more calliope, get snapping :mrgreen:

Great party...... but who scarred off all the guests...*looks at raven and rolls his eyes*.... oh yea, ok.

just kidding ravenbird:)

angel....dont make me pluck more of your feathers...your starting to thin out, there, sweetness and light......

:hugs:

aprilraven said:
angel....dont make me pluck more of your feathers...your starting to thin out, there, sweetness and light......

:hugs:

hey im getting a bold patch :blushing: , *starts trying to glue pillow feathers to his a$$*..... :mrgreen:

Angelbaby ... just wait till she heats up the wax ... you won't have a feather to blow for a month!

Look, Angel's eyes are glowing. I think the mention of the hot wax is what did it! :lol:

Calliope said:
Look, Angel's eyes are glowing. I think the mention of the hot wax is what did it! :lol:

that might be his xray vision heating it up faster!

no...its the hex i placed on him today...

left the feathers alone....went for those killer eyes...

sorry angel it will pass.....

angel2.gif

i'v gone back to the light....... as a spy, i'll be back in the darkness in no time...... and yes im also a bit exited abot the wax :mrgreen:

down boy....

sounds good till you try it.....ask a chick who has done the bikini line...

you would not believe how you can speak in tongues when that rap gets jerked off.....( leave the joke alone, angel..your on the light side....)

aprilraven said:
down boy....

sounds good till you try it.....ask a chick who has done the bikini line...

you would not believe how you can speak in tongues when that rap gets jerked off.....( leave the joke alone, angel..your on the light side....)

But it would be so easy to....... yea your right i'v turned the other cheek, i only do good deeds now* :mrgreen:

*if i were still doing bad, how would you know im not lying

not one of your darker side fans but a fan neverthless :hugs: congrats!
great to have you on board Linda:)
here's to another 2k :cheers:

Looks like I'm about 22 late, but congrats! Great to have you as a part of TPF! :D

A LATE CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back