Camera advice

nanaman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I've always been fascinated by the sky. All these different colours produced and the contrast it makes to the world underneath. I love watching the clouds drift by. I've felt many times that I want to be able to save all of these moments truly like they were (the digital cameras with digital zoom I've used doesn't achieve the same feeling as the real thing). Therefore, I feel like getting myself a DSLR camera. I can't say I have any money for it now though (I'm studying to work as a musician and recently spent my money on a synthesizer for alot of money), but when I have I will get one. The thing is, I don't know what camera and lens I should be looking for. I can't afford something too expensive, but I want something relatively good, cause I don't want to feel any bigger restrictions by my camera for what I want to photograph. I don't have that much experience with photography or "real" cameras (but I'm good with technical stuff so it should be no problem if there's a bit of a learning curve in getting the kind of camera I want :)), but I just wanna be able to achieve the true colours of the sky and in great quality.

Whatever camera you decide on be sure to get a polariser filter for it.

Theres a couple different threads about camera selection perhaps the responses there will help you out. But there are a bunch of different DSLR's to choose from its hard to narrow it down without a price range or something like that.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back