Camera backpacks...

Flora

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am trying to decide between 2 camera backpacks. I like the idea of the pack because I will be doing a lot of walking on trails, etc with my camera. I will not be carrying much more than a camera and 2 lenses. So far it seems to be betweem to similar packs:

Tamrac 5273 Expedition 3

Lowepro Micro Trekker 100

If anyone has any first hand experience with either of these and any likes/dislikes, I would be grateful for the comments. thanks again!

I bought a Canon pack when I got my 30D (hey, it was a good price). It's comfortable and holds what I want. I find, however, that carrying a camera in a backpack doesn't make it very accessible so I tend to keep the camera around my neck on it's strap and leave extra lenses in the pack -- not a great solution.

Flora - no exerience with either bag, sorry, but one thing to consider is exrta space - not just for cameras but for a waterbottle and bite to eat if you are out and about the place.

icassell - ever thought of a shoulder bag? You can keep your camera in that to be easy to hand and if you are not wearing a large backpack you can slide the sholder bag round to your back so that it does not get in the way when you are shooting.

You mean a standard over-the-shoulder camera bag? I have one of those -- not very good for hiking with.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
sorry for side tracking Flora

no apologies...we all like to find better products out there!

The slingshot did catch my eye also, it's a great concept, just a little bigger than the 2 I posted. Thanks for the input.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back