Guido44

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.danfarinastudios.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi All,

I'm hoping some of you can give me experienced opinions on a couple of camera brackets on the market today.

This one is expensive, but I have some shoulder and neck issues, and I think this one is easier on the body.

Just rite Bracket

this one is cheaper, and I may be able to buy it used:

Custom Brackets

Any body own one of these?

Thanks,

Dan

I think both of those companies have a good reputation, Custom Brackets for sure.
Stroboframe is another popular manufacturer, they have a wide range...from cheap to very expensive....with many different styles.

Have you used a bracket before? While they can be great in some situations, they can also be a pain to use...the added size & weight can be pretty cumbersome. They used to be a photographer's best friend, but now I think it's a lot more popular to bounce the flash at time you can...and there are tons of flash accessories that can help in certain situations.

I've got a Stroboframe Press-T. The style of the Press series is that it's made so that you hold the camera, not the bracket, which I like.
I used it quite a bit for a couple years, but I found that it was just too cumbersome when I was on the go.

Also, don't forget that with a bracket, you need an off-shoe cord (and those aren't cheap).

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back