Camera equipment database

TwistMyArm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.darn.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I felt like gettin' something constructive done today so I setup a very simple inventory database for all my equipment. It's nothing great, but it's a pretty good way of keeping track of the equipment I have.

I thought I'd share it with you people. If you're interested you can download the zipped MS Access database here*. Download the zip file by right clicking on that link and selecting "Save target as" (for those of you under windows). You will then be prompted to choose a directory to save the file to. Once it is downloaded you can extract the Access file and then open the database. Once Access has started you can bring up the form and start adding your own gear to the database.

Feel free to change anything you want in the database. As it is now it's simple and unattractive so do what you like with it and enjoy.:D

*Anyone behind a firewall that is blocking port 88 will not be able to retrieve this file. If that is the case for some of you I can email it to you if you're interested.

Well that database is just for equipment.

I was thinking about creating a database for all my images too, but I think that will take a while. It wouldn't take to long to setup the actual database. All you'd have to do is change some fields and remove some fields and you would have a simple image database. What would take time is for me to scan all the images.... :? It's definitely going to be a winter project

Most reactions

New Topics

Back