Camera for beginner - budget 1500€

Hi!
Based on your advice I made this list : Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
What kind of wide lens would be better? For landscape/cityscape, according to the body...
In the list :

Canon EOS 80D DSLR con Objetivos 18-55 IS STM y 55-250mm IS STM
949.99 €

Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Objetivo
102.99 €

Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM Objetivo
116.99 €

Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lente - Negro
132.99 €

Tokina AT-X 116 Pro DX AF 11-16mm f2.8 II Objetivo (Monturas Canon)
316.99 €

And it's not in the list I made but wha do you think about this one :
Canon_EF_50mm_f1.4_USM_Lenses.jpg
Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM 283.99 €
instead of the 50mm f/1.8

Thank you all !

Hi guys, I'm Max, I'd like to buy a new camera, I'm a bit lost between brands and types (DSLR vs mirrorless).
I was first looking for Canon, like the 80D or something like that, but looking around on internet I saw a lot of people talking about how they switch from Canon to Sony mirrorless camera so i'd like your thought about that.

I'd like to focus on landscape, city/urban, architectural.. More than portrait...

My budget is 1500€, but I'd like to have 2 lenses, one generic, and maybe a wide fix lens for urban/city shots.

I'd really appreciate your thoughts, ideas, advices.

Thanks !

PS: Please be nice to my English level.
hi,
As your main focus is on landscape photography, you can look around with these both Canon EOS 5DS and Nikon D810. This both camera gives the best resolution for landscape photography.

Thanks,
Hope that helps.

Hi guys, I'm Max, I'd like to buy a new camera, I'm a bit lost between brands and types (DSLR vs mirrorless).
I was first looking for Canon, like the 80D or something like that, but looking around on internet I saw a lot of people talking about how they switch from Canon to Sony mirrorless camera so i'd like your thought about that.

I'd like to focus on landscape, city/urban, architectural.. More than portrait...

My budget is 1500€, but I'd like to have 2 lenses, one generic, and maybe a wide fix lens for urban/city shots.
I'd really appreciate your thoughts, ideas, advices.
Thanks !

PS: Please be nice to my English level.

I agree, Canon will give you better "IQ" image quality, better and cheaper selection of lenses, sharper images, etc. but definitely look at the mirrorless camera options from Canon, Sony, Fuji, etc. mirrorless cameras have all the features of a DSLR, they are smaller and lighter and can easily use DSLR lens
www.flickr.com/photos/mmirrorless
I heard the opposite, that Nikon is the superior brand for IQ and that Canon's superiority lay in it's video performance.

I wouldn't say IQ. More precise is "dynamic range", but most people wouldn't notice the difference and I'd bet you wouldn't tell the difference either in 99,99% of photos.
Any camera today would allow you to take great pictures.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back