Camera-geek tshirts!

........if you know of a Nikon or other piece of gear that is iconic to the community, i would love to pay homage to it as i did in the Canon Thrifty Fifty design you see posted below.
I've had salty thoughts about the Nikkor 85mm f/1.4 lens, touted as the Cream Machine. Kinda goes along side the Money Shot Tee you have.......

BTW, I've switched off the VR on my lenses now. I'm very "Unstable".

:lol:

i would buy these. but i can get VERY SIMILAR shirts printed in good quality on ebay for 15-20bucks or at cafepress which let you choose your shirt brand for 25. sorry man.

Hi everyone!

Thanks for your interest and continued support in my designs. Sales are steady so a big thanks goes out to all my buyers.

A quick note about the "Strobist" design. I was contacted by the owner of "strobist.com" with a threat of lawsuit. Apparently the term was coined and trademarked by said individual and they spend almost all of their time hunting people down on the internet who are using "their" term. I plan to create a new design along the same vein using a different word, stay tuned.

I've got a couple new designs that you all might find entertaining.

Canon Shooter

Camera Addiction

I'll keep this thread updated as new designs become available. Shipping is free with an order of 4 or more shirts. Considering price is an issue for some of you, i'll be sure to post Coupon Codes in this thread as they become available.

p.s. If you don't want splurge on these t-shirts, at least take the money you save and buy a nice piece of premium glass for your camera. Some of the nicer things in life cost a little more than what we're used to. :D

Thanks again!
-cs

Most reactions

New Topics

Back