Photos OK to edit
Sep 23, 2005
5:30 A.M.
1.gif

SAN ANTONIO, TX, US
1.gif

OUT FOR DELIVERY
:mrgreen:
I think I need to go hi-jack the UPS truck so it doesn't just sit in there all day! :wink:

I can't wait... :lmao:

Like Christmas in September :)

I think I missed the thread, what do you have on the way?

... or Corinna... :cry:

congrats on the new camera :D
and dont be too sad Arty and Corinna, i bet that you got things that we can only dream of................havent got a clue what, but there has to be something, right?

doenoe said:
congrats on the new camera :D
and dont be too sad Arty and Corinna, i bet that you got things that we can only dream of................havent got a clue what, but there has to be something, right?
oh, definately... :D

It just arrived!
Doesn't have a battery, I need to pick one up tonight. :D
It looks really really good, great condition!
I'll post pics of it later... :D

How is the condition of the shutter?

The 1N is a pro body and was probably used by a pro...so the shutter has probably been tripped thousands & thousands of times. Although, the shutter on pro bodies is made to last longer than those on cheaper bodies.

Have fun with it.

Big Mike said:
How is the condition of the shutter?

The 1N is a pro body and was probably used by a pro...so the shutter has probably been tripped thousands & thousands of times. Although, the shutter on pro bodies is made to last longer than those on cheaper bodies.

Have fun with it.
My guess from looking at it is that it has never had film run through it... The clear plastic piece that they place over the pressure plate is still there and doesn't look like it's been taken off/put back on... Also, inside the back plate there is no sign of loading/unloading film. There is only slight wear on the camera body it'self... some on the back and one where the shutter release is. Oh, it just occured to me that if there's a scratch next to the shutter release then it must have had use... right?

Also, if you have any idea what it would mean if there is a number "1" painted on the bottom in blue paint. Perhapse a show camera???

The shutter curtain it'self is perfect... I see no scratches or wear on it.
I will post photos of it later tonight.

If you have any ideas/thoughts please say them!
I am really impressed with this camera all in all, I've never had a professional body before... I don't think I've ever really used one... lol

I'll be having a lot of fun... for the next 100 years! :lmao:

ok, I got a battery for the camera and I was playing around with it last night (without film in it) I was having so much fun I used 1/3rd of the battery... :blushing:

:lmao:

Today I'll have a chance to actually use the camera, so I'm looking forward to it! :D

Most reactions

Back