Camera Repair List

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I thought some of us might benefit from having this list on TPF. The idea is simple, please post a link to your favorite camera repair shops, be that digital or otherwise. Make sure you post what country is it in, what city as well.

I would encourage you all to take a little time and add to this list but please, no bad links, no discussions about bad shops and bad service, only services that we can use in the near future. And as usual, and I hope this will become a sticky, no religion, politics, jokes or any other non-essential info on this thread.

Thank you all and let the list start.

Great idea Mitica! Stickied.

Guess we could start with Arizona

Tempe Camera Repair
606 W. University Drive • Tempe, Arizona 85281
800.836.7374, 480.966.6954

Photomark
2202 E. McDowell Rd. Phoenix, Arizona
(602) 244-1133

Anyone with Canon A1 or AE1 having shutter squeak noise, this is the camera tech that fixed three of the Canons I sent him:

Just e-mail him with your problems and he'll let you know what you need to do. Mention my name (Dimitri) if you want.

Dag-Camera

For earlier film cameras. Also parts suppliers. Very serious shop.

A great and cheap lens re-polishing and re-coating is available from Arax, as well as any repairs for Russian cameras.

In Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

CLASSIC CAMERA EXCHANGE
Camera Repairs
Digital & Film
12518 - 118 Avenue
Tel: 780-452-4759

I've never had to repair anything , but when I do, I'll take it to Classic Camera. It's a nice old guy in a nice old shop. I've heard from others that the repair guy is pretty good but a little slow.

McBain Camera (Edmonton & Reddeer)
http://www.mcbaincamera.com
1-800-661-6980
Locations
At McBain Camera, we offer a wide network of repair facilities to our customers. If you have a broken camera, simply bring it in to any of our locations and we will have it sent to the appropriate repair centre for servicing.

McBain is the local chain store. I shop there on a regular basis.

This is where I take my gear in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Precision Camera Repair
70 Sherbrook Street, Winnipeg, MB, R3C 2B3, Canada
1-(204)-783-4649

http://www.camerarepair.ca/

These guys are well trained and do good work.

Obviously spend their time repairing camera equipment and not web designing cos the site sucks! :lol:

I just discovered a new place:

Flutot's_Camera_Repair or simply e-mail Carol L. Flutot at [email protected] with your needs. Should you want to call, here is the telephone: (562) 696-0759

And should you want to visit/write, here is the address:

Flutot's Camera Repair, 14922 Janine Drive, Whittier, CA 90605

If any of you had experiences with SK Grimes, this lady is as good but cheaper.

BTW, I should mention she does mainly large format lenses and shutters.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back