Camera stores in Minneapolis?

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm Canadian and will be visiting Minneapolis in a couple weeks. The Canadian dollar is almost at parity with the greenback so maybe this is the right time to import some gear

Can anybody recommend good camera stores in Minneapolis? I'm interested in stores that would have a good selection of lenses in stock (i.e., not the Best Buy type).

Help is appreciated.

p.s.: I've searched the directory of the Mall of America and cannot believe that they don't have a proper camera store...

I visited West Photo last time I was there, they had, a decent selection..
They had both new and used lenses. Also a ton of cool lighting equipment, and accessories. Other than that, not too sure.

West Photo
21 University Avenue Northeast
Minneapolis, MN 55413

I visited West Photo last time I was there, they had, a decent selection..
They had both new and used lenses. Also a ton of cool lighting equipment, and accessories. Other than that, not too sure.

West Photo
21 University Avenue Northeast
Minneapolis, MN 55413
Thank you very much for this. It seems that they don't have a website at the moment (West Photo). I may still swing by.

I found another while i was in Minneapolis last weekend,
National Camera & Exchange, it seems like it'll probly have a bit better selection than West photo..

Downtown Minneapolis , the best part.. its right downtown near the target center, awesome photographic opportunities down there.

I found another while i was in Minneapolis last weekend,
National Camera & Exchange, it seems like it'll probly have a bit better selection than West photo..

Downtown Minneapolis , the best part.. its right downtown near the target center, awesome photographic opportunities down there.
Thanks very much once again, will definitely take a look at this place!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back