Camera Strap Issue

canonite

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a Canon 5D with a Canon handstrap that attaches to one side of the camera. I'd also like to have a neckstrap that attaches to the other anchor on the opposite side but know of no such item.
Guess something could be rigged up to work, but would really like to purchase a strap that is designed for such use.

Anybody know of such a strap, or is there a way to attach a neckstrap to the same anchor as the handstrap?

I know it sounds flaky, but that's what I'd like to have. Don't always want to carry the camera around with the handstrap.....

Thanks.

hmm... normally the 5D is sold with the neckstrap ....strange indeed.

but you can buy straps in camera shops, that is for sure

Welcome to the forum.

I'm not sure if I know of any straps that are specifically designed for that.

I use this strap. Not only is it much wider and more comfortable than the terrible Canon Digital EOS strap...but I can unclip the neck part on either end, then connect the loose ends to form a wrist strap. The neck part clips into a loop, which can also be handy.

did i get this totally wrong now? thought it was about the standard neckstrap .. sorry for the confusion ;)

Welcome to the forum.

I'm not sure if I know of any straps that are specifically designed for that.

I use this strap. Not only is it much wider and more comfortable than the terrible Canon Digital EOS strap...but I can unclip the neck part on either end, then connect the loose ends to form a wrist strap. The neck part clips into a loop, which can also be handy.
I use the same strap. Got several of them for all my camera bodies. I even have one that says "The Photo Forum."

Most reactions

New Topics

Back