camera test.

mysteryscribe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
retrophotoservice.2ya.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i was shooting a test shot and thought this was kind of cool for an accident. Just shows to go what my daddy always said, "Son you bound to get lucky once in a while."
testcx5.jpg

looks really nice,

I like all the saturation and color stuff youve done. it has a darkness or deepness thats good.

Like I said you gotta get lucky now and then...truth is I had nothing in mind when I set it up but to see if I could read the newsprint with the cameras lens. So when I saw this I was struck with how much it looked like the opening to an old newsreel. They used to open with sepia shots of newspapers then go on to cover it in depth.

It had a really nice vintage feel to it so I did a little work. I have fallen in love with sprocket holes as well.

Like I said you gotta get lucky now and then...truth is I had nothing in mind when I set it up but to see if I could read the newsprint with the cameras lens. So when I saw this I was struck with how much it looked like the opening to an old newsreel. They used to open with sepia shots of newspapers then go on to cover it in depth.

It had a really nice vintage feel to it so I did a little work. I have fallen in love with sprocket holes as well.

are the sprocket holes from scanning it in? or did you add that? i very much like it, so i had to ask.

that is what i figured. i really like that. i see it quite often and for that reason wished i had a film camera, more specifically a medium format. maybe one day...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back