Cameras on CSI Miami

surfingfireman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Anyone notice tonight that in the press gallery, one of the photogs was using a Minolta camera? That is unheard of! Usually it is 99% Canon with the odd Nikon thrown in there. They initially showed the camera from the side so that you could see the side of the lens barrel. It looked a little familiar to me, but before I knew what was going on, they flashed the front of the camera which boldly displayed "MINOLTA". I was in such shock I didn't get a great look at it, but I figure it was a Maxxum 9. Maybe this will be the boost that Minolta (KM) will need to get back in the fight....

Because the type of camera they use is the most fictional part about the show.

I love the way they portray photographers on film
they always slap it in the center, with no framing, never checking exposure, they make it loookk sosoo eeaassyyy

Artemis said:
I love the way they portray photographers on film
they always slap it in the center, with no framing, never checking exposure, they make it loookk sosoo eeaassyyy

that's the way i do it:lmao:

Come on now folks. There is no need to bash Minoltas. This could get ugly quick. It could be said that most users of the other two brands are followers who are just riding one band wagon or the other, but I won't say that. We all have different reasons for what we buy. I'll simply say we buy what we like and are happy with our choice.

Most reactions

Back