cameta camera

waterpirate

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
New member here. Has anyone had any experience buying refurbished gear from cameta camera? Looking to get my first DSLR and see if I enjoy the ride. The site seems to offer some good packages on stuff. Comments?
Eric

They have been in business a long,long time. The last gear I bought from Cameta was a 150mm PS Bronica lens, and a Bronica 6x6cm 120 rollfilm back and insert, both in the early 1990's. Since that time, Cameta has become one of the (apparently) largest sellers of refurbished gear. In the 1990's Cameta Camera was a huge seller of used equipment.

Yep bought a Nikon D3300 refurbished from them not to long ago was like brand new super low shutter count.I have done business with them some years back as well alway been a positive experience.

D7200 refurb from them, zero shutter count, not a scratch on it, ordered on a Friday, at my door Monday.

I wish I knew about these people last month. I bought a brand new Canon 80d as an upgrade from my rebel xti with a battery grip (canon) extra used battery, memory card, tripod and backpack. Got rid of my xti, 18-55 and 75-300, two batteries, two memory cards. Looking on that site just for what I paid for the body and grip I could have bought a Nikon d750 kit. Which I had wanted to sell off my Canon and buy into Nikon. Not at all unhappy with the kit I have now, I am more then pleased and don't feel the need to switch. Trying to beef up my lens collection now. But grr!

Cameta closed their doors for a short time until they were bought out and re-opened, but they are still a Nikon Authorized seller of Nikon factory refurbished gear.

bought my refurb'd Nikon D600 a few years ago. No regrets.

Thanx for all the reply's! Sounds like a reputable seller and will keep you all posted on my purchase.
Eric

Most reactions

Back